I'd like everyone to know that I will be active and I'd like to ask that you bring any vandalism, spam, or generally just anything that violates Wiki's ToS to my attention.
I'd like to make some rules, most of these should be common sense but I'll list them off as bullet points.
- NO VANDALISM! -Do not try to edit a page to troll or fit your own personal bias. You will be given a one week ban for that, if the problem happens again, I will give you a month ban, a year ban for a 3rd time and a lifetime ban for a 4th time.
- PLEASE FACT CHECK ALL INFORMATION YOU'RE ADDING WITHIN AN ARTICLE AND PROVIDE CITATIONS!
- DO NOT SELECT YOUR EDIT WITHIN MORE THAN A PARAGRAPH OF INFORMATION AS A "MINOR EDIT"!
- ANYONE WHO IS SUSPECTED OF MAKING A SEPARATE ACCOUNT TO GET BY A BAN GETS A LIFETIME BAN!
- BE RESPECTFUL TO FELLOW USERS AND ADMINS!